Crisis called "life as a mid-twenty-something"
I've been stressed out and going a little crazy lately because, with the New Year comes evaluating the past year and life itself. To be honest, this crisis - mostly related to school - has been going on for awhile, but I've never really come to any answers. I'm sure God knows it all in detail, He's just slowly revealing it to me bit by bit as the right time comes. I'll just leave it at that for now...some bug that's been floating around has got to me, so I'm kinda sick and can't think straight for long. It may be mono, but if it is, I'm forcing lots of sleep to help it go away quicker. NO, I didn't kiss anyone! The closest I've come to kissing (on the cheeks!) have only been children I do childcare for, who are 6 yrs and under! Nothing is happening in the boy department, but I am open to introductions to nice guys. I figure, guys who are friends with reliable friends of mine are worth knowing; better than some internet match-up site where someone's character can't be backed up because they're not even within my circle of friends.
